COVID-19 Updates.
Click here!
Apply now to start in October 2021.
Apply now!
Student login Find a course Apply now
Find a course Apply now


Are campuses open?

Macleay is closely monitoring the public health orders of New South Wales and Victoria. The current situation at our campuses are below:

Sydney Campus - Closed

The Sydney campus is currently closed. Some classes are scheduled to be delivered on campus in T3, commencing October 25.

Our Sydney campus is located in Chippendale in the Greater Sydney region. To protect the people of NSW from the evolving COVID-19 outbreak, the NSW Government has introduced COVID-19 restrictions for Greater Sydney. For more details click here.

Melbourne Campus - Closed

The Melbourne campus is currently closed. Some classes are scheduled to be delivered on campus in T3, commencing October 25.

Queensland - Online

For all students based in Queensland, classes will continue to be delivered online in real time.

Will my classes be running?

Yes. Trimester 2 classes start on Monday 28th of June. All classes are running as per the timetable.

Sydney classes will run in real time online.

Melbourne classes will run in real time online.

Students in Brisbane and the Gold Coast will attend classes online. 

Is it mandatory to attend classes?

Yes. We urge you to attend all of your classes; we do not want you to fall behind with your studies.

If you are unable to attend your classes, please contact your lecturer or email Student Services at

How do I access my classes online?

You can access your online classes via MyMacleay.

If you need assistance to access your online classes, please email

What if I have problems studying at home?

We understand that some students may have technical issues at home, or you might just live in a busy house! Make sure you speak to your lecturer(s), they will be able to point you in the right direction for any support you might need.

You can also email and the Student Services Team will assist you.

What financial assistance is available for international students?

The Australian Government recently announced pandemic support payments may be accessible by international students who are working and studying in Australia, dependent on their class of visa and meeting eligibility criteria.

If you have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by NSW Health you may be eligible for the Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment from the Australian Government.

This is a lump sum payment to help you during the 14 days you need to self-isolate, quarantine or care for someone. 

Find out more >

Can I speak with the Wellbeing Counsellor?

Yes. The Macleay Wellbeing Service is committed to supporting all students through this difficult time. It is free and confidential service where you can get support in a safe space.

If you are feeling concerned or would like to speak with a practitioner, you can book an appointment via:

Please get in touch!



I am an international student. How do I order a food hamper?

Study NSW and Foodbank NSW & ACT are continuing to safely distribute free food hampers to international students across NSW. To order your free 15kg hamper, complete the online form and we will be in touch.


Is Academic Skills support still available?

Yes. Sam in Sydney and Matt in Melbourne are available online and are waiting to hear from you. They will also be running a series of workshops and drop-ins. Make sure you look out for emails for all of the details. Sydney students may contact Sam via email on and Melbourne students can reach Matt via


Can International students travel to Australia?

Macleay College is unable to confirm when students studying outside of Australia, who hold a valid Visa, will be able to enter Australia. For further information on coming to Australia, please visit COVID-19 and the border information from the Australian Government.

Contact us

If you have any additional questions, complete the details below and one of our Student Services Advisors will be in touch.

Contact details
New domestic students
Mon - Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm AEST
New international students
Mon - Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Current students
Mon - Fri: 8:30am to 5:00pm AEST
Career practitioners
Career practitioners:
Industry partners
Industry partners:
International agents
International agents: